Every time I go on a beach vacation I always seem to question what I need to pack, double check everything before I leave, and then once I get to the destination am missing something. So, I promised myself this time, that I would make a checklist to help me for my beach vacation – so I wouldn’t forget anything and to make it a smooth process. =)
So just in case this happens to you too, below is a helpful checklist to make the packing smoother & more fun.
Stick to double-duty pieces. Keep colors neutral. Bring knits: they have space and don’t wrinkle.
Ideal Travel Checklist:
- Three cotton comisoles or tanks for layering
- Cardigan or hoodie
- Zip-up jacket & lounge pants
- White jeans or pants
- A pair of Bermuda shorts
- Long dress for dinner: short jersey day dress
- Swimsuit and sarong or cute cover-up
- Straw hat
- Flip-flops, wedge sandals, and sneakers
- Straw beach bag for day & small purse for night
- A scarf to use on purse, in hair, or belt
Share your vacation story in the comment section! =)